Monday, April 14, 2014

Partying in Belgium!

We interrupt this three-part series on the semi-pro photo-shoot for a quick post on my weekend partying with my girlfriends! My work situation is really demanding at the moment and sometimes it just drains all the energy out of me. So,.. no surprise if I grab any chance to get away from it all and drive to my friends and hang with them! Last weekend, I visited my friend Julie and she had also invited another friend, Iris.

3 girls wanting to get ready, 1 bathroom... I guess these kind of logistical problems are normal in any house/apartment. Fortunately, that did give me time to get some pre-party shots of me in my red dress!



The boots are my trusty black boots with 5 inch heel from Forever 21. And this gorgeous red (the official colour is oxblood) bodycon dress is from Love which I got from ASOS. Can you believe that it was only 15 euros?!

Yes, we also do the traditional selfie (ussie?) of us just before the party! :P

I think it's safe to say that all of us had a great time at the party! Great atmosphere.. had a reasonable amount of white wine.. and lots of fun chatting with all my friends. On top of that, the songs they played completely put me in the mood for some midnight dancing,.. so that's what we did! :)

Having an awesome time with friends.. the smiles say it all!

It's quite a long drive for me to see most of these friends at this monthly party (I don't go that often), but I have never regretted going. It's totally worth it and I have smile on my face that lasts well into the next weekend!
Paying the fees and making funny faces while I'm at it. :P

So after the party ended, it was time to go back to the car, pay the parking fees and head back home to go to bed (well.. after a last beer, that is..) and dream about wonderful night.

To all who were there, thanks for an awesome night!



No comments:

Post a Comment