Friday, July 4, 2014

A day on the campus

Okay, taking a temporary break from the Orange madness. That is.. until tomorrow night the Dutch beat Costa Rica... am hoping for the best, of course! :P

I've been wearing blue and orange, so I thought it was time to go for the simple LBD and black high heels outfit again. For me, it's a safe outfit choice and seeing as I was visiting the campus of the Erasmus University.. known for its business environment, I didn't even stand out too much!


People who know me.. know that I'm an academic person. And as such.. I do walk around this campus and other campuses a lot of the time. Most of the time though, it's in a jeans and shirt. Fortunately, this sunny day was a great day for wearing dresses and high heels!


The dress is by C&A Yessica, the jacket is by C&A Clockhouse and I ordered the heels online from Boohoo.com. This whole outfit probably cost me around 50 euro... I'm just a sucker for sales. Which is probably a nice way of saying that I'm cheap. :-P


By the way, this is why I'm glad digital cameras exist and you actually get to immediately look the result. There was quite a bit of wind.. and with my hair.. that regularly means there's hair in my face. And this is not a very charming picture! So I'm glad I got to re-take this shot. :)


When I was walking away, my photographer took a snap of my legs and heels. I quite like the shot, so I thought I'd include it in this post for those of you who.. (like me) .. enjoy legs and heels. :)

My photographer was so nice to shoot so video footage, so I was able to edit a new little video! Enjoy the clicking of the heels!





No comments:

Post a Comment